What types of careers or jobs can I get with these degrees?

Bookmark and Share
Q. I am currently earning a Bachelors degree in Human Resources Development with a Business Minor. I also plan on getting Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction. I was wondering if anyone has either of these degrees or if anyone knows what types of job titles or careers I could go into with either one of these or a combination of the 2. I would like to work in Education but I may end up going down more of a business road. I need more help! Thanks!

A. For the very best information in this regard, go here:


This is the Occupational Outlook Handbook and it is a fantastic tool to use - not just for finding a career, but for years to come to check and make sure you are on the right path as well!

Browse around the different types of careers that you have an interest in, and what types of degrees work in those.

Best wishes for much success, always!

If I go to London using Working Holiday Visa.Can I convert it to UK work permit, if i found a permanent job?
Q. How long would UK take to process work permit? approximately how many months? Is that easy for Chinese Malaysian to get a job in UK ((with malaysia Degree in Human Resource Development)) ?

A. You cannot change a Working Holiday Visa to a permanent work visa, it is simply not allowed....

I apologise...there are instances whereby you can change to a permanent work permit...it all depends on if the job you get is on the skills shortage list...see this link for further details.

Can you connect me for motivational,management and public speakings in organisations in need of such globally?
Q. I am into public speakings,motivational speakings and human resource development for world class organisations.I will like to expand the scope of my services for more international public speakings.Link me to as many organisations as possible.

A. Toastmasters International

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment