If I go to London using Working Holiday Visa.Can I convert it to UK work permit, if i found a permanent job?

Bookmark and Share
Q. How long would UK take to process work permit? approximately how many months? Is that easy for Chinese Malaysian to get a job in UK ((with malaysia Degree in Human Resource Development)) ?

A. You cannot change a Working Holiday Visa to a permanent work visa, it is simply not allowed....

I apologise...there are instances whereby you can change to a permanent work permit...it all depends on if the job you get is on the skills shortage list...see this link for further details.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/workingholidaymakers/extending/

Can you connect me for motivational,management and public speakings in organisations in need of such globally?
Q. I am into public speakings,motivational speakings and human resource development for world class organisations.I will like to expand the scope of my services for more international public speakings.Link me to as many organisations as possible.

A. Toastmasters International

If I go to Aus using Working Holiday Visa.Can I convert it to Aus work permit, if i found a permanent job?
Q. Is that allow for me to convert WHV to work permit?
Will any employer willing to do so?
approximately how many months to process the work process? Is that easy for Chinese Malaysian to get a job in Aus ((with malaysia Degree in Human Resource Development)) ?

A. its not easy at all.
Australia is very strict. I got married to an aussie to stay in the country otherwise i would have lost the man of my life.

you can only get a permanent visa if:
1) you marry to an aussie or have a baby (but not even in this case you get it straight away... you get a temporary for 2 years and then a permanent)
2) get sponsorship from your employer.

It is easy to get a job yes but dont expect to earn big bucks just because you have a foreigner degree.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment