What Texas colleges have a Human Resource Development major?

Bookmark and Share
Q. Private or state colleges. Looking for colleges that have a Human Resource Development major. In TEXAS. Just a junior trying to get a grip! haha

A. Concordia University Texas
Austin, TX

University of Houston
Houston, TX

University of Texas at Tyler
Tyler, TX

I was on the Concordia campus about a week ago - must be the most beautiful campus of any college in the US. Check it out.

If I want to work in Human Resources as an adult, what majors would be good?
Q. I have already looked at Human Resources Management and Human resources development, but these majors are not offered in New York and California in the schools and environment I want. Are there any other good majors?

A. Many courses for Human Resource Management are not offered at the Bachelor Level at most colleges. Instead, they are part of the MBA program. A lot of Human Resource Managers will either have the MBA or started as a General Manager and worked there way up, which if you do not want to go all the way for a Master Degree, would probably be the route you would have to go. However, I am not saying that you should forgo school altogether. What I am suggesting is that you major in Business, Business Administration, or Management, whichever the school provides, and then decide if you want the MBA in Human Resource Management.

What is the difference between task and skill?
Q. I'm studying Human resource development.
I don't understand the difference between task and skill exactly.
They say task means activities; skill means behaviors.
What is the difference between task and skill?
Are there absolute differences between task and skill ?
or just relative differences?
I'm confused. help me!!!
Thanks in advance.

A. Skill is the ability to perform the task (job).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment